Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Saturday 1 June 2013


Ok, big mistake, and I mean a REALLY, really big mistake. I read two really hot books in one day, finishing up at two a.m. and today there are only two things on my mind...

Sex and spanking. Gah!!!

And while those things are on my mind, lets talk about the joys of having teens and tweens. Damn, when they're little, you think I'll have more energy when they're older. And it's true, you certainly do have more energy and much more interest. The problem is that the lovely early nights they used to have giving a couple some private time is GONE. When they get older you have to sneak around trying to be discrete. Gah again!



The Devil of Whiskey RowThe Devil of Whiskey Row by Renee Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All I can say is Phwoar! I love Daddy Diggory...is he available?

Very sexy read. The first sex scene had me gasping for it, literally. At first when I started reading I thought hmm, Jake and Eliza, not very Irish names for the times that were in it, but as it unfolds and I found out they were of the landed gentry I had to climb down off my high horse and admit they were very well chosen.

I'm not normally a great western scene fan but this book has made sure I'll look closer before I write them off in future.


View all my reviews Taken by the BeastTaken by the Beast by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book ticks all the boxes. Great plot and twists, great characters, a romance you really, really want to work. And top it off with really hot sex and spankings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment