Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Dare to be different #CorbinsBend


I hinted on Satspanks that I had a W.I.P in the works and today I'm pleased to be able to tell a little more.

Do you desire to be disciplined?
Do you dare to be different?
Dream the dream in Corbin's Bend

Coming in Spring/Summer 2014.

Some of your favourite spanking romance authors will be there... so can you.



Corbin's Bend
Safe, Secure and Spanked in Colorado



13 comments:

  1. Really? That's all you're giving me?? Tease! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I love to tease! All in good time, Casey.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You have me giggling now Cara. See you there.

      Delete
  3. Hmm. Sounds like a nice place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach sure you never know, I might see you there too Constance :D

      Delete
  4. Very much looking forward to these and Colorado is the BEST place to live! If I'd known of Corbin's Bend perhaps I might have stayed... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might even consider a new country myself, Natasha. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Hmmm, can't find it and I live in Colorado! I know where the picture was taken, though. Still hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep looking, Sher. It's around the bend :) hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll be making a move! Colorado is sounding sweeter by the day!

    ReplyDelete