Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas of yesteryear and Ana's Advent Calendar

When  I heard about Ana's Advent Calendar 2013, I was so excited at the prospect of doing a guest post. To me Christmas is a really magic time. Its a hangover from my childhood days when I'd get all excited about the entire holiday season.
Then reality set in - I thought "Crap. What in the hell am I going to write about?" The answer became clear, I had to write about the magic I remember. It will probably sound simple and silly nowadays in this modern era but back then in the innocent eyes of a seventies child it really was something special, something even Harry Potter himself couldn't hold a candle to.
That said, it was based on my real life experiences, and although I write under a pen name, it seemed totally inappropriate to go ahead and do a post about my childhood without contacting my family so I would like to thank my family for agreeing to let me post about our family Christmases. 

Please click Ana's Advent Calendar day 12 to join in.


No comments:

Post a Comment