Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Saturday 20 September 2014

#Satspanks #CorbinsBend Kieran O'Brien invites himself to Corbin's Bend!

Saturday Spankings Banner


So spank me, (*quivers with excitement*) it's been a while since I signed up for Saturday Spankings. Sometimes I wonder if I overdo the meagre selection of books in my portfolio so I skip out for a while. But finally, I have a draft, a date, a blurb and a cover (don't even start me on the cover, I could drool for weeks over it)  for my season 2 Corbin's Bend Novella, His Forever Summer. Who remembers Carla from Exile to Unity? Well, she is the heroine of His Forever Summer and those who think she needed a damn good spanking - you'll be happy :)


Here is how it all starts:

“Oh bollocks,” Jim exclaimed as he read the screen in front of him.
“What’s up?” Ange asked: Jim rarely swore anymore and never in front of the children, so she knew it had to be something pretty bad. He had scrunched his eyes in that deeply contemplative way he had, revealing a deep ridge, evidence of his age and life experience. His once black hair was getting more and more peppered with grey, although the spring sunshine had his skin glowing with healthfulness.
“Kieran’s just split up with Maura, he’s due some leave and he wants to come here.”
“Sure that’s hardly the end of the world, is it?”

“For three bloody months!  I don’t know how Brent would take to that - it’s a long time and it would be hard to hide what Corbin’s Bend is.”


His Forever Summer
Carla Methon has tread on a lot of toes, men’s and women’s alike. But no one could be more dissatisfied with Carla than the lady herself. With a compunction to throw herself at every man within a three mile radius and a serious case of foot in mouth disease, Carla knows she is in desperate need of being taken in hand before she does any more damage to her reputation. 

Kieran O’Brien needs to escape a broken relationship and he invites himself to spend a summer with his brother in Corbin’s Bend. But Kieran is a totally unsuspecting vanilla with no idea of the ethos of the community he is about to enter. 

The pair strike up an unlikely friendship of vanilla and spice, with one stipulation – it is only a summer fling. By the time Kieran boards his flight to return to Ireland he wishes his summer could last forever. Can he find the courage, not only to admit the extent of his feelings, but to take on the role Carla so desperately needs him to be? 

Release date : 22 October 

But you can prebuy the entire season 2 Corbin's Bend now on Blushing Books and have each book delivered to your ereader on release day for an amazing 33% discount.- in other words all nine books for the price of six! But hurry, this offer is only valid until October 3rd.


Comments make my day and I love to know you have been here. This is a blog hop so check out all of the links below, and find your next favourite book. Don't tell me, you've already been to them all, because I am probably Paddy last as usual!!




14 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the blurb! I am so glad that this this ties in with your 1st CB book. Exile to Unity was my #1 favorite book of season one. Can't wait till October 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jule.
      You'll get to see a lot of Ange and Jim again in His Forever Summer. I wasn't quite ready to let them go yet, I think!

      Delete
  2. I've worried about Carla - she needs some one badly for many reasons. Maybe the summer can go on forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, she certainly does PK. If ever there was a lady needing taking in hand it is Carla :D

      Delete
  3. I personally can't wait until he gets there... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giggling here. Admit it - you're just waiting for the fall out when he discovers what sort of a community he has entered!
      Thanks Natasha :)

      Delete
  4. This blurb sells it to me, definitely. Love a sexy Irish guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashe.
      I think Kieran is sexy as hell- I just hope readers will agree when it's released!

      Delete
  5. Holy hell I can't wait for this book! Can I just say how much I love your cover and LOVE the name Kieran!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne
      I agree with you on the cover - I can't begin to say how thrilled I am with it.
      Lol Kieran caused me problems - Here it's usually spelled Ciaran but I was afraid that wouldn't work as the C might be taken as soft, and so many times I used the wrong spelling when I was typing, I hope none slip through the edits :D
      I am dying to read a Brush Of Violet too. I love the prebuy though - because I have already bought all the books and all I have to do is wait :)

      Delete
  6. Um, I was say it's impossible to hide what Corbin's Bend is for five minutes lol. This sounds like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, sounds like a great book. My husband and I were supposed to be just a summer fling, too. :)

    ReplyDelete