Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Friday 27 June 2014

Spank A2Z W, X, Y and Z.

A2Z-Logo--C1Whip my hide. I deserve it. I've been so focused on finalising the first draft of my WIP, Forever Summer, that I let the blogging slip. But I still want to cover every letter so I am doing a 4 day post in all

W is for wonderful writers who wax lyrical about wicked wanton women in want of a good walloping. Without them I would be woebegone.  

X is my preferred rating, if books carried the same ratings as movies. I like my reading material to be so hot it burns my fingers :)

Y - here is a good un. Yodeling up the valley. Thanks to Yahoo for this - apparently this is a euphemism for cunnilingus. 

Z - again courtesy of Yahoo and a new one for me. A Zipless fuck which is sex without emotional involvement.

Thanks to Celeste Jones and Spanking Romance Reviews for hosting this challenge which I almost managed, but fell at the last hurdle. 

And thanks to all those who visited:  commenters and  lurkers alike. It was fun. I hope you will drop in once in a while. 

4 comments:

  1. Yodeling up the valley - I've never heard that. But may have to use it sometime. LOL

    And a zipless fuck? Another one I haven't heard of. I would have thought it meant a dry hump - I've learned my new thing for the day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Zipless fuck. Erica Jong used it in her 1973 novel The Fear of Flying. It was about women's sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not say you fell at the last hurdle. Was there a rule against four letters in one day? You're a multi tasker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zipless fuck was Erica Jong, right? Not since Nick Scipio have I heard that referenced ;-)

    ReplyDelete