Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Monday 16 June 2014

SpankA2Z N is for Naughty NSFW

A2Z-Logo--C1N is for Naughty


Naughty – ooh, how I love that word. Back at the beginning of the A2Z challenge, I explained about how to me, bold means what the rest of the world call naughty. So now I get to tell you what naughty means to me.

Naughty is X rated. But it’s more than that. It’s kinky. It’s slutty. It’s the stuff you wouldn’t admit to doing. Making love with your partner, now that’s not naughty. But bonking their brains out using toys, cuffs, whips etc, that’s really naughty. Role play is naughty. Dressing up for added spice is naughty. Books with explicit sex are naughty. Girlie mags are naughty. Stealing a day off work for the sole purpose of spending it in bed having hot sex, that’s really naughty.
And of course, naughty really does need punishment…mmmmmmmmmmm. Yummy.

When I was writing My Naughty Little Secret I felt really naughty. There I was wife, mammy and many other lovely respectable hats, sneaking away at night to sit on my computer and put a lot of naughty things down on paper. At first I was almost embarrassed writing it. Even at that stage, I wasn’t really planning on looking for a publisher, it was more a pet project. A bit of fun, to see if I could even do it. I was positively blushing as I typed. But as time went on it got naughtier and naughtier, and I really got into the swing of it. The excerpt below is not the naughtiest, not by a long shot,  but it’s one of my favourite in the book, the urgency and excitement of reunion sex after an absence is hard to beat!


******


The rest of the weekend passed all too quickly and Sunday evening arrived with a bang. I arrived at Heathrow, panty-less as instructed. Michael was waiting for me at Heathrow.
“I’m sorry about Friday night,” I offered tentatively.
I knew I was in for a spanking as soon as I got to his apartment. I was nervous because he had been really angry with me. And if he knew what I had been at on Saturday night, he would be doubly angry. In fact, he might not have it in him to forgive me. And maybe I didn’t deserve to be forgiven. I figured the best thing to do was keep my mouth shut. I had to keep reminding myself it was only a couple of kisses and it wasn’t something I was planning on repeating.
“We’ll deal with that later. God, I missed you, Shiv. First I want to take you home and make love. I want to fill my senses with the essence of you, your smell, your taste…” he whispered.
I shivered in anticipation; I could feel the wetness flow. I blushed at the sensation, shamed for feeling like that in an airport, surrounded by people. I felt as if they all knew what was on my mind. Hand in hand we went to his car. Excitement and nervousness made my tummy all aflutter.
We barely made it in the door, dropping my weekend bag and teddy just inside the door, when Michael started urgently stripping my clothes off, followed by his. He smiled his satisfaction when he saw I was wearing no underwear, not even a bra, but he didn’t remark on it, his mouth was too busy tasting me to speak. It was a sensual feast and my five senses were alive. I could smell his slightly sweet but spicy masculinity. I filled my lungs with his scent. Visually, he was a picture, his tanned dark skin a sight for sore eyes, and I could hardly bear to avert my eyes from his glorious erection. His eyes were hot flames of desire. His skin was warm and smooth to the touch until the goose-pimples of anticipation took over, adding depth. His scratchy chin was rough but erotic on my tummy as he moved his mouth towards my sex. Our breathing was a cacophony of raspish desire filling the room with sounds of desperation. And finally the taste, aah, the salty musky taste of his arousal delighted the last of my five senses, driving me wild. I wanted him there and then, inside his doorway, on the floor. To hell with comfort; the need was immediate. I couldn’t wait to make it to his bedroom. I went down on my knees, sucking him until his own knees buckled in weakness. Then on all fours, I presented myself to him to be taken, which he did, without further ado.

It was as if we hadn’t seen each other for months, not days. He pushed in hard and fast, and with one hand stretched forward, he worked my wet swollen clit to a frenzy. Within seconds I had exploded with my first orgasm with his name on my lips. He released my clit and took my hair in his hand and, tugging gently, guided me over to a wall for support. I propped myself with my hands on the wall as he drove hard, holding my hips to steady himself. His fingers dug into me and I was aware of a slight pain as he thrust, but it only added to the pleasure. Then his hands roamed my body firmly and urgently as he paused his thrusting, trying to hold out on his orgasm. He wasn’t playing fair, he was making me weak, but he was holding back. I went back down on all fours, where I had more control. I plunged against him, hard and fast, and increased the tempo, rotating my hips to feel all of him. I knew when I was like that, he got carried away by the vista of my rear end and pussy, open and inviting, coaxing him in. All of a sudden I felt a sharp smack to my buttocks. 

Blurb:

From the moment she saw him on her first day at her new job in London, there was something about Michael which annoyed Siobhan Brennan… and something else that pulled her to this stunningly handsome man and his boldly arrogant personality. In spite of her misgivings she soon finds herself out on a date with him, and she is torn between a desire to defy him as often as possible and a deeper, more disturbing need to submit to him. It certainly doesn’t help that very embarrassing thoughts keep popping into her head uninvited: images of herself bent over, bare bottom on display, waiting for Michael to chastise her firmly.

It is not long before Siobhan, in a rash moment, actually dares Michael to spank her, only to find that he is more than up to the challenge of turning her naked backside bright red. To her horror, her sore behind only fuels the fire growing within her, and she is soon on her knees before him, blushing with shame yet needing him to take her and take her hard.

It is only afterwards that the couple must come to terms with what took place, and what it means for their relationship. Was this just a one-time event, something to be tried but never repeated, or will Siobhan find herself punished like a naughty girl again in the future? As scandalized as it makes her feel, in her heart she knows what she needs, but is Michael prepared to give it to her? And when she finds out that Michael has kept something important from her about his past and who he really is, will she be able to forgive him or will the revelation tear them apart forever?

Publisher’s Note: My Naughty Little Secret is an erotic novel that includes spankings, anal play, graphic sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book. 


Buy Links Amazon
                Blushing Books
                Barnes and Noble



Many thanks to Celeste Jones and Spanking Romance Reviews for hosting this challenge.


Thanks for popping by. Please say hello before you leave to drop in on the neighbours in the links below.




8 comments:

  1. I read this book over the weekend and loved it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth. As it was my first forray into the writing world, it will always hold a special place in my heart.

      Delete
  2. Naughty works for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love "naughty"! mmmmm!
    Ok, I have this on my nook. I really need to read this!
    It looks like so much fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine. It was a lot of fun writing it, as it felt so naughty.

      Delete
  4. Whew! Hot. I don't smoke, but if I did, I'd be having a cigarette right now. I can relate to the naughtiness of the writing. My first one I wrote during secret, stolen moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara.
      When you consider how many books you have written now, I bet it seems strange to think back to a time when you were doing it in secret :)

      Delete