Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Thursday 5 June 2014

#Spanking A2Z E is for Enema and Exile to Unity

A2Z-Logo--C1E is for Enema and Exile to Unity

Years ago I used to lurk on a forum, it no longer exists, as it was an MSN forum and they were all disbanded. It disappeared when I was absent for a few years as I was up to my neck in babies and had no time to lurk. Then when I went back looking for it, there it was gone. (Yeah, sorry for the Irish oxymoron)
The forum was a domestic discipline one. Sadly I have no idea what happened to it, or if a new one was set up on one of the other webhost sites or whatever the right term is. (Techno thicko strikes again J)
One very common form of punishment mentioned on that site was an enema. Makes sense in a way, many spankos tend to be bum people and often transcend many forms of anal play. The commonest reason it seemed to be used was for a potty mouth J A soap enema was one of the preferred methods.
Well, to cut a long story short, in Exile to Unity, Jim and Ange were going through a serious crisis that threatened the very foundation of their marriage.   He needed a serious punishment. Although Ange resisted spanking, basically it was a turn on for her. To some spankos you could beat them black and blue and leave them unable to sit for a week, but that still wouldn’t be a punishment!! And in my mind,  Ange was really that kind of person. She needed a lesson that wasn’t a reward.  


Exile to Unity Excerpt:

Ange looked at where he was standing. Jim had one shoe off, which he had used to hammer a hook against the outside of the downstairs bathroom wall. He fixed the blue bag on the hook. She felt her anus clench at the thought of what was to follow. She heard the glop glop glop of the bag filling with water.
“See this hook? Tomorrow you’re going to find a picture to put here, and every time you look at that picture, you’ll know it’s only there to mask your shame, because from now on, this is where enemas will be delivered. And they’ll be delivered any time you hide things from me, or keep your feelings bottled up. Is that clear? If you keep things in, I’ll force them out. Simple.”




Exile to Unity


When their preference for BDSM becomes embarrassingly public, Angela and Jim O’Brien decide to start afresh in Corbin’s Bend, a community based on a common ethos of spanking, a place where Ange hopes they can belong.

Ange soon learns that in this new environment,  Jim is not beyond chastising her with a good sound spanking as the couple face their past demons and try to recover the closeness they once shared.  New challenges soon face the couple.  Will their difficulties destroy them or can their move be what Ange initially hoped for, an exile to unity?



Buy Links  Amazon
                 Blushing Books
                 Barnes and Noble

Corbin’s Bend and AdalaineRaine are both kindly featuring Exile to Unity today if you’re after another snippet or two. And aany thanks to Celeste Jones and Spanking Romance Reviews for hosting this challenge.

Thanks for popping by. Please say hello, share a virtual cuppa and drop in on the neighbours in the links below.




7 comments:

  1. Next scene...next I want to read it!!!! ;) Very hot threat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, it's like staring at the blank spot you've put your bike and you are saying to yourself: I'm sure it was here... Impermanent Internet. But that's good. Like I said to a friend: I will blog for a while so see if I like it, if I like it I'll go on,if I don't I will delete it. (not there is something there that's worth keeping) but that's how I lost information I may never find again.

    I do like the wash your mouth with soap, girl attitude, but I'm not into enema's myself. Just personal taste mind you, each to her own I always say.
    No I don't say that, I aways say 'leven en laten leven'! But that is something I would never say to a proper Irish girl.



    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really difficult to not enjoy a spanking sometimes. The additional punishment of the enema has been discussed since soap in the mouth is something Ty won't do. I am not sure that I want anything else besides a spanking when I am in trouble but then again, that's not my choice is it....
    Thanks for sharing this little teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser. I love the whole "reminder of your shame" line. Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a great scene! I loved this book!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the odd spanking or several; I've never had an enema and not sure if my wife would be happy to give me one! :-)

    And I think soap in my mouth will make me throw up.

    John (aka BawdyBloke)

    PS Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I intend to read the series as soon as I get two seconds to myself. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete