Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Monday 9 June 2014

#SpankingA2Z WARNING NSFW H is for handjob

A2Z-Logo--C1H is for Handjob

Okay, I think its probably clear that this is not going to be a good girl post! So if you’re at work or even if you just don’t want the graphic details leave now J

Initially, I intended to do a nice moderate post about Michael Henrii, the hero from My Naughty Little Secret, but the other half has been bemoaning the amount of time I have spent blogging reading blogs since this A2Z started. I was sitting in the car with him yesterday and said "Damn, I have to do my H post tonight." Cue big sigh and disapproving look that the wife is going on the computer again! So the divil in me took over. "What can I do for H?" says I. "Oh yeah, I know, Handjob!"
Well, the sighing stopped! And my DH, who on a point of principle will not read what I write, stood over my shoulder as I wrote every word below! And that's how this post was born.


The art of a good handjob is often underestimated, and cast aside in favour of other forms of sex. But a handjob can be an incredibly sensual experience, enjoyed by the giver and the receiver.
Take your time. Ensure you’re both comfortable and relaxed. A warm room, and the receiver (presumably a man in this particular case J ) is either reclined or semi reclined. The element of surprise is good, so a great time might be if your snuggled up, making out on the sofa while watching some mindless tv (or indeed if you want to take his mind of a football game J
Rub your hand firmly but gently over the flaccid member and feel him stand to attention. Once you have his full attention, bare it completely. Using saliva or a lubricant of choice, wet the top of the cock and circle the head firmly. Trace the little nubs under the foreskin gently with your fingers. With a firm but not tight grasp, pull down the length of the shaft, always ensuring that there is enough moisture for your hand to slip easily up and down. Use two hands! Try one hand at the base of the shaft and another at the top. Move them in opposite directions, one coming up the other down. Or move them in the same direction.  Or for maximum tension and sensation, try pushing back at the base of the shaft, tightening the skin and then alternate encircling the head with the other hand or pulling up and down the length of the penis. Pause every now and then to gather that silky pre-cum for extra lubrication and to tease the tip. Make sure you alternate speed and tension until you know it’s being most appreciated! 
Try, as you pull your hand along the length, twisting your two hands in a cork screw motion, adding extra sensation. All the while keep watching for responses, you’ll soon know what he likes best. Listen to his breathing, listen for other sounds of appreciation. Respond to his body. Watch and listen with one thing in mind. Pleasuring him. Take your time. Pause every now and then to extend the pleasure. Intersperse sure firm strokes with light feather touches. Kiss the tip. Make it feel special. And not rushed. As if you have all the time in the world for this organ of pleasure. It’s brought you pleasure, now you can return the favour.  When the time is right you will know. When you feel the pulse quickening, the shaft thickening and an almost fizzing sensation through the shaft then it’s time. Produce the tissues or other item you have in waiting, or indeed use your mouth and collect the evidence of appreciation.  And as he thrusts forward with his cum, apply a little pressure and push gently against it to prolong the pleasure. But be mindful of pulling away as soon as it becomes oversensitive so as not to undo all that good work. 


Many thanks to Celeste Jones and Spanking Romance Reviews for hosting this challenge.

Thanks for popping by. Please say hello, share a virtual cuppa and drop in on the neighbours in the links below.




13 comments:

  1. This is not the best post to read before you go out to meet friends for a coffee ... now all I can see is cock, cock, cock.... should I blame your husband ;-)
    it will have to be an iced coffee for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could we call it your morning cock crow? Sorry pathetic I know! Thanks Jaye. Hope I didn't spoil your coffee!

      Delete
  2. Hopefully your DH also benefitted from this post after you wrote it ;)
    I would suggest giving a handjob before you start blogging, it makes them less grouchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah there are some tales I'm not prepared to share, Casey. But I will keep your good advice to mind if I notice that impatience when I switch on the computer ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh, and a terrible tease :)

      Delete
  4. I can't believe I just read this post right before I have to drive the Hubby to the Dr. Now I'm going to be sitting at the coffee shop, trying to work on my fight scene and all I can think about is handjobs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Maren, I call it revenge for all the distracting posts that I've been getting to my phone first thing every morning :D

      Delete
  5. OK, there are at least 10 lousy jokes I have erased by now. Oh, this is funny, no you can't write that! I think I'd better thank you for educating and ask the ladies to pay attention in class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really made me giggle, Han. Maybe I should get my cane out and ensure they are paying attention :D
      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. Hmmmm ... handjobs! ;-)

    My wife has vampire gloves so they are not always luscious affairs but sometimes sheer agony!

    John (aka BawdyBloke)

    ReplyDelete
  7. H stands for HOT!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete