Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Friday 25 July 2014

#Announcement #Winners of my Corbin's Bend prizes

I am delighted to announce the winners of my prize draw, but first I'd like to thank all those who took part.

Kenna Nauenberg will be receiving an Ange goodie basket and Fiona Archer is the winner of the gift certificate.Congratulations to both of you. Enjoy!



The wonderful Thianna D is hosting a discussion on Exile to Unity on Celeste Jones' Spanking Book Club. If you have a few minutes to spare why not come and join the discussion. I love the excerpt Thianna picked out to share. 
Have a great Friday. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow on Satspanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment